At AutoGov, our purpose is to provide our clients with a comprehensive tool that makes their decisions easier and their processes more efficient and effective. We are actively involved in Medicaid eligibility in both the private sector and state government.
Through this blog we will share informative articles, lists, tips, reviews, and sometimes best practices. For starters, we will categorize our posts into one of the following five categories:
1. Long Term Care is a topic near and dear to our hearts. With blog posts in this category, we will share industry updates, best practices, and customer comments.
2. Our intention is to post updates and articles that affect our customers. If we run across tips or best practices, we will do our best to share!
3. Medicaid eligibility is a topic that touches every aspect of the patients care pathway or continuum. The Affordable Care Act is causing industry-wide reorganization. AutoGov will identify how we might assist healthcare systems with Medicaid eligibility.
4. From time to time, the AutoGov leadership team will share their activities and organizational involvements. A small business isn't just about products, it's about people.
5. "Big Data" is the new hot topic. Journalists love to write about how "Big Data" is making its way into healthcare. We will share relevant stories about how data and analytics are impacting the industry.
Contact us if you want to know more about AutoGov, CaseVue, or a topic you found on the Blog!
We recently have been having discussions about the importance of social networking. Should it dictate our time and effort to reach out to people? With its prevalence in everyday society, can it actually be a business tool or just a way to show how awesome my dog is?
Now more than ever people are using the internet and its many social networks to communicate, grow, and learn. The following are examples of the sheer volume of people that use them. Check out these videos...
Can BILLIONS of people be wrong?
All Social Media Collectively
Leveraging analytics driven by more than 30 million cases, CaseVue allows healthcare providers, states and insurance companies with a comprehensive solution to managing risk in eligibility, enrollment and insurance exchanges. CaseVue combines advanced analytics with world-class data to ensure fast, accurate eligibility, enrollment and exchange d.. Continue Reading
Buoyed by more than a decade of success building eligibility tools for Medicaid public and private sector clients, AutoGov’s newest scoring engine creates a bridge between healthcare exchanges and Medicaid. CaseVue Exchange This new scoring algorithm will ensure the handoffs between Medicaid and the state.. Continue Reading
Buoyed by more than a decade of success building eligibility tools for government and the private sector, AutoGov’s newest version of CaseVue improves access to Medicaid and other services. Austin, TX (PRWEB) September 17, 2010 AutoGov (http://www.autogov.com/) CEO, Rose Hayden, is announcing a new release of her company’s.. Continue Reading