Once again, we find ourselves at the end of the year. December seems to be the best time to take a snap shot of life, business, relationships, etc. and see how far you have come or grown throughout the year.
AutoGov and its employees have been blessed by having wonderful clients, a great business platform, and each other to work with on a daily basis.
We would like to not only take a “snap shot” of our life but focus on passing the blessings along. “The Generosity Experiment” by Sasha Dichter is a prime example of moving forward with generosity and remembering that life isn’t just about us.Comments and Reactions
- Changes in Healthcare Means Limiting Freedom
- The AutoGov Blog
- AutoGov Supports Ali Craigo and Her Multiple Sclerosis Fundraiser
- Pull Back the Curtain, a Spotlight on CaseVue
- What is CaseVue?
- States Required to Implement Medicaid Asset Verification System
- AutoGov Welcomes Solara Cochran to the Team
- Squeezing the Juice out of Florida Long Term Care Providers
- AutoGov Releases Updated Risk Management Software for Medicaid and Healthcare Reform
- Big Data in Small Packages