CaseVue is simply your admissions professionals best friend.
With CaseVue your facilities will dramatically increase the quantitative measures by which the admission decisions are made. You will see a profound decrease in Medicaid write-offs and an increase in census as your operation becomes more efficient.
The CaseVue software is part of a comprehensive platform used by government agencies and healthcare providers to furnish decision support solutions with a base in predictive analytics (Big Data). The software takes your patient applications, fuses hundreds of pieces of data from trusted sources, and provides your facilities with fast, accurate Medicaid eligibility support right to your desktop or tablet in seconds.
Call for a demo: 1-866-368-3753Comments and Reactions
Do you work at a Nursing Home or Hospital? Have you or your company ever struggled with an admission decision? Does gathering all the information needed to make the correct decision often drag on for day, weeks or even months?
Speed is the name of the game, and CaseVue is all about speed. Our philosophy is that every provider should have as much information, as fast as possible. Access to fast information leads to better decisions that lead to a reduction of "write offs."
We are proud that CaseVue serves our clients with in excess of 99.5% of Uptime and we average a server response rate of 318 ms (0.318 Seconds) across the US. We would love to talk to you! Feel free to contact us if you would like a demo.
Call us: 512-439-2900
Tweet us: @autogov
We are happy to finally announce that our long running "Joe the Caseworker" video has finally made its way to YouTube. Please watch and share our first of many video's to come.
- Changes in Healthcare Means Limiting Freedom
- The AutoGov Blog
- AutoGov Supports Ali Craigo and Her Multiple Sclerosis Fundraiser
- Pull Back the Curtain, a Spotlight on CaseVue
- What is CaseVue?
- States Required to Implement Medicaid Asset Verification System
- AutoGov Welcomes Solara Cochran to the Team
- Squeezing the Juice out of Florida Long Term Care Providers
- AutoGov Releases Updated Risk Management Software for Medicaid and Healthcare Reform
- Big Data in Small Packages