Resources For Finding an Assisted Living Facility
The search for the perfect Assisted Living facility for your loved one can be time consuming and confusing. With so many options, it’s hard to know where to start or how to begin to narrow down the search. There are many resources on the web for you to be able to check out and do research. We have gathered 3 websites that have important information to be able to make this process easier for you.
Memberofthefamily.net - http://www.memberofthefamily.net/
This website offers a rating system of 16,000+ Medicare/Medicaid- certified nursing homes across the United States. You can also look at a national watch list they have compiled. This can help you build a list of possible facilities and know which ones you should steer clear of.
AARP is a valuable and respected site for senior citizens. The link above will take you to an article on “The “Do’s” of Due Diligence” concerning choosing a nursing home. Before you start the nursing home selection process, you should know what it is you are looking for and how to find it.
Medicare.gov - http://1.usa.gov/zuWwn4
Medicare.gov has compiled a detailed check list for you to be able to take it with you on your assisted living search. It offers questions to ask, reminders of what to look for, a detailed area for recording information gathered, and a rating system.
Hopefully these websites answer any questions you may have on choosing the best assisted living facility and make the process less confusing and less time consuming.
comments powered by Disqus
- AutoGov Employee Gets Into Character
- Changes in Healthcare Means Limiting Freedom
- The AutoGov Blog
- AutoGov Supports Ali Craigo and Her Multiple Sclerosis Fundraiser
- Pull Back the Curtain, a Spotlight on CaseVue
- What is CaseVue?
- States Required to Implement Medicaid Asset Verification System
- AutoGov Welcomes Solara Cochran to the Team
- Squeezing the Juice out of Florida Long Term Care Providers
- AutoGov Releases Updated Risk Management Software for Medicaid and Healthcare Reform