Is Social Networking Important?
We recently have been having discussions about the importance of social networking. Should it dictate our time and effort to reach out to people? With its prevalence in everyday society, can it actually be a business tool or just a way to show how awesome my dog is?
Now more than ever people are using the internet and its many social networks to communicate, grow, and learn. The following are examples of the sheer volume of people that use them. Check out these videos...
Can BILLIONS of people be wrong?
All Social Media Collectively
comments powered by Disqus
- Changes in Healthcare Means Limiting Freedom
- The AutoGov Blog
- AutoGov Supports Ali Craigo and Her Multiple Sclerosis Fundraiser
- Pull Back the Curtain, a Spotlight on CaseVue
- What is CaseVue?
- States Required to Implement Medicaid Asset Verification System
- AutoGov Welcomes Solara Cochran to the Team
- Squeezing the Juice out of Florida Long Term Care Providers
- AutoGov Releases Updated Risk Management Software for Medicaid and Healthcare Reform
- Big Data in Small Packages