Holidays Bring You Chaos and Peace
This week my nephew Hayden Covert has joined us in holiday office coverage. Here are some of his thoughts in his own words:
So, it is literally three days after Christmas and it is so quiet here. Cherish and my Aunt Rose are the only ones here. Everybody else, for instance, Gregg, Taylor, Randy and Brenda are all off for New Year's and it's reasonable and understandable but it just makes the place quiet and and super different.
Now I am here, helping out my Aunt Rose with her blogs.
- Hayden Covert is a fourth grader at St. Austin's Catholic School in Austin Texas. He is 9 years old and loves soccer, reading and writing and his IPad.
comments powered by Disqus
- Changes in Healthcare Means Limiting Freedom
- The AutoGov Blog
- AutoGov Supports Ali Craigo and Her Multiple Sclerosis Fundraiser
- Pull Back the Curtain, a Spotlight on CaseVue
- What is CaseVue?
- States Required to Implement Medicaid Asset Verification System
- AutoGov Welcomes Solara Cochran to the Team
- Squeezing the Juice out of Florida Long Term Care Providers
- AutoGov Releases Updated Risk Management Software for Medicaid and Healthcare Reform
- Big Data in Small Packages