Exclusion Authorities and Effects of Exclusion: 2nd Video from the Provider Compliance Training Videos
This is the 2nd video in the OIG's compliance training videos and audio podcasts. This series will have 11 videos and audio podcasts that are part of the award-winning Health Care Fraud Prevention and Enforcement Action Team (HEAT) Provider Compliance Training initiative. The videos cover a variety of healthcare fraud laws, common abuses, and what to do when a compliance issue arises. These presentations will be posted on the OIG website at the start of each week for the months of December, January, and February. These videos are part of the OIG’s Provider Compliance Training initiative.
comments powered by Disqus
- Changes in Healthcare Means Limiting Freedom
- The AutoGov Blog
- AutoGov Supports Ali Craigo and Her Multiple Sclerosis Fundraiser
- Pull Back the Curtain, a Spotlight on CaseVue
- What is CaseVue?
- States Required to Implement Medicaid Asset Verification System
- AutoGov Welcomes Solara Cochran to the Team
- Squeezing the Juice out of Florida Long Term Care Providers
- AutoGov Releases Updated Risk Management Software for Medicaid and Healthcare Reform
- Big Data in Small Packages