13 Jan 2011
AutoGov's Tough Mudder Mascot
With only 15 days left, the Autogov team pushes on training for the Tough Mudder. Moral seems to be a little low, and we need a little inspiration.
We are proud to announce we have picked a mascot for our team.... Muddy Mandy!
comments powered by Disqus
- AutoGov Employee Gets Into Character
- Changes in Healthcare Means Limiting Freedom
- The AutoGov Blog
- AutoGov Supports Ali Craigo and Her Multiple Sclerosis Fundraiser
- Pull Back the Curtain, a Spotlight on CaseVue
- What is CaseVue?
- States Required to Implement Medicaid Asset Verification System
- AutoGov Welcomes Solara Cochran to the Team
- Squeezing the Juice out of Florida Long Term Care Providers
- AutoGov Releases Updated Risk Management Software for Medicaid and Healthcare Reform
Risk Management Leadership Holiday Health Care Reform Online Training Naming Conventions Technology Tough Mudder SNAP small business Medicaid Data Mining Health Care University of Alabama Asset Verification System AutoGov Films Social Networking Press Release Wounded Warrior Project CHIP Employee News Nursing Home Program Integrity Economy Health Reform E-Learning Home Care CAHSAH Analytics CaseVue Government Long Term Care Medicare AutoGov Austin Haiti