13 Jan 2011
AutoGov's Tough Mudder Mascot
With only 15 days left, the Autogov team pushes on training for the Tough Mudder. Moral seems to be a little low, and we need a little inspiration.
We are proud to announce we have picked a mascot for our team.... Muddy Mandy!
comments powered by Disqus
- AutoGov Employee Gets Into Character
- Changes in Healthcare Means Limiting Freedom
- The AutoGov Blog
- AutoGov Supports Ali Craigo and Her Multiple Sclerosis Fundraiser
- Pull Back the Curtain, a Spotlight on CaseVue
- What is CaseVue?
- States Required to Implement Medicaid Asset Verification System
- AutoGov Welcomes Solara Cochran to the Team
- Squeezing the Juice out of Florida Long Term Care Providers
- AutoGov Releases Updated Risk Management Software for Medicaid and Healthcare Reform
Wounded Warrior Project Online Training Government SNAP CaseVue Nursing Home Technology Health Reform AutoGov Films Economy Home Care Press Release Asset Verification System Social Networking Naming Conventions Austin Long Term Care Employee News AutoGov Risk Management Medicaid CHIP small business E-Learning Program Integrity Analytics Holiday Haiti Data Mining Tough Mudder Health Care Reform Medicare Health Care Leadership University of Alabama CAHSAH